We have just returned from our amazing trip to Israel and I want to compliment you for your attention to detail and for following through on all the elements of the tour that made it so successful. Everything promised was delivered; planning was well thought out; sequence of touring was thoughtful; hostesses were available to us whenever we needed them. But most of all thank you for linking us up with our guide, who was a true partner with me in making sure that this tour would be a life changing experience for the participants.
– Rabbi Howard Shapiro
The Ayelet Difference:
- Customized itineraries and outstanding guides ensure your tour will be unique and fulfilling
- Meetings with religious, political, and entrepreneurial leaders add context to your tour
- Hands-on visits to cultural institutions connect your group with “real people”, making a difference on the ground
- Face-to-face interactions with local communities, including home hospitality, helps forge long lasting personal bonds
- Participation in mitzvah projects large and small adds a social action element to the experience
- Optional Youth Counselors are also available to provide educational and fun programming for any age
Download the Group Leader guide HERE.
Looking to plan a private FAMILY tour? Click HERE
Ready to begin your journey? Fill out the Contact Us form below, and let’s get started!